Jamieson Vitamin C 1000mg 100 Caplets
Vitamin C 1,000 mg Timed Release is a unique micro-encapsulation formula that provides the gradual release of Vitamin C over six to eight hours.
Vitamin C promotes healthy capillaries, gums and teeth, and aids iron absorption. It helps heal wounds and broken bones and, by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestine, it helps treat anemia. Vitamin C plays a role in collagen formation within connective tissue and it contributes to hemoglobin and red-blood-cell production in bone marrow.
Vitamin C is perhaps best known for its role as an immune system booster that helps prevent viral and bacterial infections. It is recommended for treatment of the common cold.
This formula contains lemon bioflavanoids that work synergistically with Vitamin C to maintain the structural health and fluid permeability of capillaries. Bioflavanoids are also potent antioxidants that protect cells from free-radical damage.
Adults: Take 1 to 2 caplets daily.
- Promotes healthy capillaries, gums and teeth
- Aids in iron absorption
- Helps heal wounds and broken bones
- Helps treats anemia, especially iron-deficiency anemia, by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestines
- Helps form collagen in connective tissue
- Contributes to hemoglobin and red-blood-cell production in bone marrow
- Aids in preventing many types of viral and bacterial infections and generally boosts the immune system
- Aids in the treatment and prevention of the common cold
We work hard to ensure that our customers know that we work for them. Need a return, or just have a question... we are here to help.
We ship globally, and always provide multiple options to get you what you want when you need it. North Amercan destinations always have a free shipping option too.
Best health and beauty
We have focused on bringing the best health, beauty and wellness products first, for over 13 years. Thousands of products, for a healthier more beautiful you.