So you have some questions, let's do our best to get you some answers.
If you have questions about our (Awesome) new store, click here.
Q - How long will it take to ship my order? And how much will it cost?
Q - Why are your costs displayed in Canadian dollars?
Q - I want to purchase a bunch of products and am wondering if it’s possible to get a discount on my large volume order?
Q - I am hesitant to buy online, but I want to purchase a product I saw on the site. What should I do?
Q - I can’t find the product I’m looking for. Help!?
Q - I placed my order, it was shipped, but it has not arrived on time? What should I do?
Q - I’m not satisfied with the product and I want a refund. What should I do?
A - We have integrated Canada Post's shipping module into our shopping cart, so your exact shipping costs will be provided to you before checkout.
NOTE: We use Canada Post for all shipping. When orders are shipped, we send a confirmation email that will include a tracking link (if applicable), so you can track your delivery to your door, based on the shipping priority you selected.
Shipping to Canada:
- Regular (includes parcel tracking and insurance) » arrives in 2-7 business days
- XpressPost (includes parcel tracking and insurance) » arrives in 1-2 business days
Shipping to the United States:
- Xpresspost USA (includes parcel tracking, insurance, delivery date guaranteed » arrives in 2-3 business days, signature required at time of delivery.
- Expedited US Business (includes parcel tracking and insurance) » arrives in 4-7 business days. With the exceptions of Hawaii and Alaska which take up to 24-27 Business day delivery guarantee.
- Tracked Packet USA (includes parcel tracking, up to 100.00 insurance) » arrives in 4-7 business days. With the exceptions of Hawaii and Alaska which take up to 24-27 Business day delivery guarantee.
- Small Packet Air (non-traceable, non-insured) » Estimated delivery of 4 to 14 days. With the exceptions of Hawaii and Alaska which take up to 24-27 Business day delivery guarantee.
Shipping to the rest of the World:
- XpressPost International (includes parcel tracking and insurance) » arrives in 5-10 business days.
- Tracked Packet International (includes parcel tracking and up to $100.00 insurance)
- Small Packet Air (non-traceable, non-insured) » arrives in up to 1 - 3 weeks depending on location.
A - We are a Canadian company, our products are sold in Canadian dollars. Your credit card will take care of converting your purchases into your own currency. If you are curioius, to convert our prices to your local currency at today's rates, we recommend using an online currency converter like www.xe.com, or even by doing a simple Google search (for example).Return to top
A - We also have on-going sales on many of our products at any given time. We also provide great insiders deals for members of our mailing list, twitter followers, and our facebook friends. If you would like to discuss a group discount, please call us and we will do our best to help you out.Return to top
A - Even though our site is secure, we understand that you might not want to give your credit card information online. You may go through the check out process and choose the ‘phone/fax’ option in the drop down in your method of payment (please note that this may take a little longer to process). You can also give us a call at our toll free number (1-888-689-9890) and we can process your order over the phone.Return to top
A - Your best bet is to use the ‘search’ function in the top navigation, it’s likely the fastest way to find things. You can also use our category search, or shop by tags feature located on the right of our site. Our popular brands page is also quite useful too. If you still can't find a product, let us know, and we'll send you a link to exactly what you are looking for.Return to top
A - Check your email. When orders are shipped out of our facility, an email is automatically sent that will provide you with your order confirmation details, and a link that you can use to track (if applicable) your package to your door. We have been shipping online for 15 years and have an excellent track record of working with our shipping provider (Canada Post) to get your package to you on time. In the rare event that it does get lost – we’ll reimburse you the cost of your order.Return to top
A - If for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, simply call or email us to discuss reimbursement options and procedures. NO REFUNDS will be offered on products that have been opened or items returned more than 30 days after delivery. Refunds will only be granted with the original receipt included in the parcel. If your parcel arrived late or damaged, please call our office on the last day of expected delivery or as soon as the parcel is received damage. NO REFUNDS will be offered on products items returned more than 30 days after delivery. Please note that we are not the manufacturers of any products we sell, but are more than willing to discuss how we can help you. Your best bet for any concerns you have about any of our products is to give us a call.Return to top